I’m linking up again with with Neely: A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber: Brunch With Amber for the 66th Week of the ”It’s Okay” series. Click the button above to visit and link up too!
Ready?! Here we goooooo:
It’s ok …
- To feel like this has been the longest week ever
- To cry looking at pictures from Hurricane Sandy
- To be in disbelief at all of the devastation around me
- To feel truly & utterly blessed that no real harm came to me or my family
- To get mad at the people claiming Hurricane Sandy was “all hype”
- To take a small break from counting WW points because of the storm
- And to say yes to brownies (even a day after) the storm
- To blame stress on wanting to eat everything in site
- To say that I am going to get back on track soon. And mean it.
- To be proud that I KNOW the above statement is true and I’m not “just saying it”
- To pray and pray and pray for all of those who have lost so much in this storm
- To feel like the last couple of days have been a movie, not real life …
- That this entire post is basically bout Hurricane Sandy