I’m linking up again with with Neely: A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber: Brunch With Amber for the 58th Week of the ”It’s Okay” series. Click the button above to visit and link up too!
Ready?! Here we goooooo:
It’s ok …
- To be obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- To love the $5 for $10 Starbucks living social deal. Check it out here.
- To finally be reading Harry Potter now that it’s available on Kindle (and loving it)
- To have so much to say but struggle with the right words
- To contemplate getting a newer Kindle even though my older one works fine (its big & bulky lol)
- To love Mike for not letting my slack on our nightly walks
- That at one point I thought Mike was trying to kill me on said nightly walks haha
- To wish I could just turn my brain off, the over-thinking hurts my head sometimes
- To just not really care about politics, or football
- To miss my Grandpa, a lot. Especially since my sister’s wedding is a few weeks away … I wish he could be here to celebrate with us.
- To be so undecided on how to wear my hair for sissy’s wedding.
- To really, really, really be ready for cooler fall weather!!!!!