I’m linking up again with with Neely: A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber: Brunch With Amber for the 61st Week of the ”It’s Okay” series. Click the button above to visit and link up too!
Ready?! Here we goooooo:
It’s ok …
- To freak out last week when the new ios update and my iPhone 4 did not get along
- To hope all of these problems go away by the time I get my iPhone 5 :-/
- To be over-the-moon excited & happy sissy’s wedding is SATURDAY
- To be really happy today is my Friday & that I have a FOUR-Day-Weekend
- To eat my favorite part of a meal last
- To use wayyy too many smilie faces and exclamation points!!!! <- see LOL
- To love when things are written using the ‘Justify’ alignment
- To think using google-reader makes blog-reading sooo much easier!!
- To be really excited to learn Unforgettable got picked up for the summer-time!
- To eat the same thing for lunch everyday for the last 2 weeks and not get tired of it
- To look forward to my hot cup of green tea every night
- To think bloggers &blog-friends are AMAZING
- To think blogging is easier when I schedule posts for the week
- To feel like a rebel walking through my high school w/ a glass of wine at Homecoming
- That walking through the halls of my HS made me wish I could do it all over again
- To love google hangouts and want to do more of them!!!