Just ONE month into MyGlam and I am in loveeee & already have used quite a few of the products since I opened my package last night! I also really love the fact that for the most part everyone’s bag is the same, and their is only two products where you got one or the other … which is so different then the crapshoot that is Birchbox!
- The ‘beach beauty’ makeup bag … too cute for words! Love the color! Will definitely use it in the future for weekend getaways or to throw in my beach bag for essential little touch ups!
- HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner … I haven’t yet had a chance to use this, but I am always on the hunt for a conditioner that will leave my hair looking silky and soft without leaving it looking greasy and/or frizzy [which is a hard task to fill for me for some reason], so I’ll definitely let you all know what I think of this once I try it!
- Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer … I used this for the first time this morning and I really loved it! It smelled delicious and I really liked the way it felt on my face! I felt like my skin looked instantly a little bit brighter and more awake. Loved this! Would definitely consider purchasing it once the sample is finished!
- On-The-Go Facial Towelettes … I haven’t used these towelettes yet, but I swear by the Yes To Tomatoes Towelettes by the same company [they have cleared up my skin sooooo much!] So I am eager to see if I love these as much as I do the tomato ones!
- Big & Healthy Lip Polish … Tried this for the first time this morning and I loved it! The color was pretty and went on real smooth, loved the way it made my lips feel! But I am obsessed with having unchapped lips so I did put on some chapstick before applying this, but still loved it nonetheless
- Circus by Andrea’s Choice Nail Polish … First off, I love that I am one of the first to own this polish as it isn’t even available until Fall 2012, that in itself makes it amazingly awesome in my opinion! This collection consists of (I think) five colors and I got the yellow pictured above (it’s called: Somersault). I love the yellow and how vibrant and pretty it is! I am eager to try it in a future mani and see how it holds up (as you know my love affair with nail polish and Essie will make it hard to beat).